Thursday, March 18, 2010

A walk on the wild side

It was a beautiful evening so Jess and Jack and I went for a walk. I had never actually been to the dam before so thats where we headed. It was bigger than I thought it was and kinda pretty. On the way back we tried to avoid the annoying dogs who really don't like Jack, so we took a different route straight up a steep hill. We ended up getting mobbed by dogs who were much worse than the other lot. If i didn't have a pile of stones in my hand, they would have probably sunk their teeth into us.

Also, we tried to take a crutch from an old lady who wasn't weight bearing on it (we have a desperate crutch shortage, so every crutch helps), but she gave us the most tragically miserable look that we just couldn't do it. Jess's interpretation of her facical expression: "I really need this stick to help me walk, but i know you are from the hospital so i have to do what you tell me. So i appeal to your conscience with this sad face, please let me keep my stick."

Below = Transkei geometry:)


This is where our water comes from

No comments:

Post a Comment