Saturday, June 4, 2011

My most exciting book

I read this book ("Red Moon Rising" by Pete Grieg and Dave Roberts) twice while I was at varsity and both times it made my so excited, it gave me goose bumps. It has been a landmark book in my life. At the moment, I'm busy creating a prayer room at Zithulele and wanted others to catch the vision, so I decided it was time to purchase my own copy. Kalahari.com is a wonderful invention for rural dwellers! This book tells the story of 24-7 prayer movement rising up around the world. The movement inspired us, as a bunch a UCT students who hardly knew each other but were united in passion, to embark on a journey of prayer like never before. A definite highlight of my varsity years and an experience of passion and unity I have seldom seen since.

Read it! And be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment